Product Specialist - Graphic Arts (BE)
Customer care is our top priority, which is what turns our customers into SPICY stars.
Are you the one?
You will be responsible, together with your colleagues, for the following:
- You will provide demonstrations of our products to potential customers. This can happen on a 1-1 basis, or sometimes you will host a webinar for several people at once.
- Once our customer has become a CHILI Believer, you will give trainings. This can be remote or on site. So there will be travelling! (think up to 25%)
Customer support is key to keep a customer happy. Thus you will respond to the incoming tickets and help our customers on a daily basis.
- Take ownership of the customer request, analyze the problem, communicate the solution.
Interact with R&D in case of an escalation.
In order to get a prospect or customer up to speed, you train or organize training for the customer. Your soft skills will help to transfer your knowledge to the customer.
Of course, we provide the proper training and you will be assisted by the team.
Do you fit the profile?
Graphic Arts – you know the technical ins- and outs of the Graphic Arts
Tech lover – you love technical challenges and have a passion for automation
- You have experience with Marketing technologies, for example InDesign, Illustrator, DAM, web to print, …
Solution / Result driven – you set goals, achieve them and then upgrade the challenge
Flexible – in terms of availability, accessibility and competences
- You master the English language, on the phone and on the keyboard (we don’t care about your handwriting)
Full time employment (Belgian office)
The core values of the company will translate in our expectations
Ownership – You take ownership and responsibility of what you do.
Teamspirit – There is no I in "team". If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.
Flexibility – A customer in need is like a damsel in distress. We, the knights, will jump to resolve the issue. This can happen anywhere, anytime. But, flexibility works both ways. We recognize and value flexibility.
What’s in it for you?
We’re offering a versatile job description with a rewarding remuneration package. You’ll be based in our office in Aalst, Belgium. Bear in mind, we’re an international crew with an international customer base. You can mock our accents, as long as you laugh at our jokes. Travel to train customers will be mandatory, who knows where you end up on the globe?