We’re software producers for the graphic arts industry. CHILI publisher is our flagship product that enables brands of any size worldwide to create smart artwork and marketing materials online. Our high-tech innovation evolves at a rapid pace towards the next big release in an open API, .net environment. Existing Libraries are not delivering what we need, so we’re building our own. We’re working towards web assembly and need someone to help pave the way towards a cloud-ready environment.
Do graphics programming, performance and application architecture give you the thrill transactional software failed to provide? Show us your lean, mean code crafting skills and please be our (M/F/X) A+ in C#.
- write code that drives solutions forward?
- conduct professional and team conversations in English?
(This is a non-negotiable, we’re multiculturally international. English is a must.)
- take project ownership and be a team player?
- show experience in C# development? Good.
- build paths towards web assembly and cloud-ready solutions?
- prove potential? Even better.
What’s in it for you?
- remuneration for enumeration. We offer a complete, competitive package, based on your expertise and experience. Other than that: we grow, you grow.
- flexibility – few traffic jams, remote meetings, some homeworking and flexible hours
- recognition – you’re not an object here. You’re valued as a hopefully nested type in our structure.